Saturday, May 30, 2009

A week later

I seem to have Writer's Block before even getting started. I am waiting for someone to help me post pictures so I have a frame of reference to go from.

I don't have a lot of food stories right now. Although the Bed and Breakfast is busy,I am not nearly as busy with Catering which is too bad, because that is what gives me the excuse I need to buy new cookbooks.

I wonder sometimes if I cook because of the food or because of the colours. I did something for breakfast this morning with raspberries and brilliantly green kiwi and it was gorgeous.

When I learn more about how to manage this blog, I would like to post recipes with pictures. I am a non-accomplishing writer who would love to develop a cookbook if I could think of a concept that hasn't been done a million times already. Or, maybe that is an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment