Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feeling guilty

But --- what is new? never seem to be able to get done in a day what I want to.

Have also realized that while Catering is 50% of my life, I would like to dwell more on my Bed and Breakfast and some of the wonderfully interesting guests who come here. I will also share recipes that I enjoy making, both for the Bed and Breakfast and my catering clients.

Tomorrow I am headed off to Toronto to do a very special Wedding Celebration for a dear friend's daughter. Right now I am trying to decide whether to prepare duck in a honey,chiliand lemon sauce, or just serve the slice of rare breast with a date and ginger chutney. (This will one of the hors d'oeuvre so I can have fun with it).I think probably one of the hits of the afternoon will be a selection of miniature ice cream fruits.

1 comment: